Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Free Online Skin Doctor


Ten Questions to Ask Your Dermatologist / Cosmetologist
for Free Consultation visit http://www.sumaiqa.com/#/online-consultation/4546980635

Inform yourself about your skin and help your doctor to help you.

It is best to visit the dermatologist / Cosmetologist once a year, more often if you have a history of  active skin problems.





When you visit your doctor, arrive with educated questions:

*How much is enough sunscreen and what active ingredient should I look for?
*What are the signs of skin cancer and how often should I have my moles checked?

*How is my makeup affecting my skin?
*What can you tell me about the latest anti-aging products?
*What is the best way to treat visible sun damage?
*How will hormone replacement therapy or birth control affect my skin?
*How should I take care of my nails?
*Are self-tanners really safe and do you recommend them?
*What is the best facial cleansing routine for me?
*How should I take care of my hair if I perm or color-treat it?

for Free Consultation visit http://www.sumaiqa.com/#/online-consultation/4546980635

No comments:

Post a Comment